Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under several different brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves.
- Participate in day-to-day operations of the sales team for a business segment to develop product knowledge and customer relationships.
- Work with the distributors to expedite ordering and approval process.
- Collaborate on process analysis and process automation of the Salesforce platform.
- Assist distributors in completing forecasts and coordinate buyouts with lenders and territory sales managers.
- Prepare and submit weekly order file to distributors and prepare rebate forms for distributor commissions.
- Enter surveys into the Salesforce database as needed.
- Update trade tracker as forecast changes and coordinate with logistics for pickup of trades and maturities.
- Perform ad hoc analysis, attend meetings and respond to other requests as necessary.
- Education: Pursuing a bachelor's degree in business, engineering, marketing, sales or related field required
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Software Knowledge: Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Must be detail oriented and goal driven
- Must have good communications skills