Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under several different brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves.
- Perform extensive market research and analysis of product offerings.
- Survey dealers and work with internal sales team to understand customer product needs and trends in the marketplace.
- Identify opportunities for new product introduction based on market potential.
- Provide key deliverables for new products such as target cost and price, specifications (color, styling, size), prioritized list of vehicles to fit, and potential suppliers.
- Summarize data and present results and recommendations to management.
- Assist in the development of the overall brand strategy and supporting elements such as photo and video shoots and marketing or advertising campaigns.
- Execute tactical marketing communications with a focus on increasing awareness and visibility of TSV brands and products and positively influencing customer buying decision.
- Other projects as requested.
- Education: Pursuing Bachelor's degree
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Software Knowledge: Microsoft Office
- Strong, precise written and verbal communications with an emphasis on editing, grammar and punctuation skills.
- Ability to analyze and compile necessary data, then present recommendations to management