Position will include supporting certification activity across all of Textron Aviation product lines. This certification work will be on both new product development programs and sustaining programs on both in-production and out-of-production models. Certification activities will be coordinated with domestic and international regulatory organizations.
- Interface, with internal customers, to plan execute and complete certification projects.
- Support of organizational designee in making compliance findings on behalf of the FAA.
- Support coordination, with foreign Civil Aviation Authorities, related to international validation activities.
- Attend and participate in professional group meetings
- Assist in the identification of certification process improvement opportunities and develop solutions to capitalize on those opportunities.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering. Equivalent of two years towards Bachelor's degree completed is preferred.
- Strong & proactive work ethic
- Professional and diplomatic demeanor with a strong team attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Continuous learning approach regarding certification requirements and processes.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.