Customer Support Service Specialist
Who We Are
Textbroker International LLC is one of the largest global content marketplaces, offering custom content writing and translations, along with related services, to over 80,000 customers around the world. The U.S. is our biggest market, with more than 100,000 U.S.-based freelance authors, editors, and other content specialists executing orders from our customers.
We offer a casual and fun work environment, a flexible schedule with the option to work from home two days a week, Paid Vacation Days, 8 Paid Holidays, Health Benefits, and 401(k)!
We are looking for a Client Service Specialist to interact with customers and freelance authors in response to inquiries via email, live chat, and phone.
- Respond to emails, phone calls, and live chats promptly and professionally.
- Manage the administration of the US and European platforms while ensuring adherence to the website’s terms of service and company policies.
- Verify new clients with a focus on fraud prevention and user satisfaction.
- Temporarily verify existing authors with a focus on fraud prevention as needed.
- Suggest improvements to current policies and procedures to improve efficiencies and overall client satisfaction.
- Additional tasks as assigned by your manager.
Experience & Education
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year of customer service experience is required.
- Must be tech-savvy and able to learn new programs, websites, and software quickly.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
TextbrokerLas Vegas, NV
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.