Text2Drive is the Most Powerful and Effective Texting Communication Platform in the Automotive Industry. We are a technology company focused on enhancing all communication by utilizing our vast assortment of products. As an Account Manager, you will collaborate with our customers to ensure they fully adopt and utilize our suite of products. Your goals are to create a partnership across multiple departments, connect with all levels of users and work toward each dealership’s goals.
The Account Manager will also leverage their relationships they have built to drive customer development, engagement and revenue. Your success will be rooted in cultivating successful customers that become fans and advocates of Text2Drive.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organize and schedule training sessions.
- Collaborate with recently signed customers.
- Provide training to audiences of all sizes both in-person and virtually.
- Analytical analysis dealership data to provide insight into better performance.
- Assist in the preparation of scheduled reports.
- Have daily meaningful contact with customers.
- Document customer information, activities and interactions within the assigned CRM.
- Drive expansion opportunities for inside and outside sales initiatives
- Respond to customer inquiries via email, phone and text.
- Provide users with troubleshooting, functionality explanations and best practices.
- Willing and able to travel 8-10 days per month.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to flourish in a multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in collaborative team settings, taking ownership of assigned tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to communicate efficiently with individuals at all levels.
- Ability to absorb knowledge quickly, work well under pressure, and thrive in an environment that is constantly changing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experienced with PC or Mac; must not be a technical expert but must grasp technical concepts.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and proactive in following tasks through to completion.
- Comfortable in taking on new challenges that arise and flexible with shifting duties and responsibilities.
Education & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Valid Driver’s License Required
- Valid Auto Insurance Required
- Own Transportation Required
- Must reside in the market
TEXT2DRIVETM offers a complete benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Retention Bonus
- Flexible Vacation, Holiday and Sick Day Policy
- Ability to Work from Home when you are not in either local field or traveling
- Company Issued iPhone & MacBook
- 401(k), Health, Vision and Dental Insurance (after 90 days)
Absolutely do not call to check on the status of your resume, you will be disqualified from consideration.
To all recruitment agencies:
Text2Drive does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Text2Drive employees.