- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Title: Transport Driver
Essential Job Functions:
- Drives patients to and from doctors’ offices, nursing homes, residence, etc.
- Handle patients with care and respect in a physical and verbal manner
- Responsible for assuring method of payment (either contract or direct pay)
- Responsible for accurate documentation of all transfers and other activities
- Handles money from “direct pay” patients and responsible for turning in collected money at the end of the shift
- Public relations work when necessary to promote transfer service
- Sitting in a normal seated position for extended periods of time
- Reaching by extending hand(s) or arm(s) in any direction
- Communicates skills using the spoken word
- Ability to see within normal parameters with good peripheral vision
- Ability to hear within normal range
- Ability to move about
*This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
Texas Vital Care, EMSWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, tuition reimbursement, room for growth and more!
AddressGrayson County, TX
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Texas Vital Care, EMS