Section Manager - Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator
Marketing and Communications
Manages a section in a department that has institutional oversight. Plans, organizes and develops goals and procedures for the section. Represents the section to administrators, outside agencies and others on relevant matters. Supervises subordinate staff.
- The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator will play a leading role in building out the strategy and practice within Salesforce Marketing Cloud and aid in transition from legacy marketing communication systems.
- In this role, you will be dedicated to ensuring the University maximizes efficiency and capitalizes on the full features and benefits of our SF Marketing Cloud platform. This role will serve as the go-to technical contact for our internal marketing automation users.
- Texas Tech plans to aggressively grow in its capacity to provide a more personalized/automated constituent experiences across digital and offline channels and all constituent personas (faculty, staff, students, alumni, donors, parents, etc).
- You will partner with colleagues across campus to drive the strategic adoption of the platform, ensure business and constituent value realization, and successfully manage the day-to-day technical development of data integrations, scalable Contact Builder attribute groups, SQL-based query automations, strategic data extracts, dynamic emails via Contact Builder and event based journeys via Journey Builder.
- Provide expertise in marketing automation processes and campaign management.
- Support development and execution of marketing, and general communication efforts that leverage the various Studios within Marketing Cloud.
- Aid in the formulation and execution of digital strategies and tactics for email, mobile, and web including nurturing programs, campaign management, prospect lifecycle integration with Salesforce, and reporting on lead flow/progress.
- Build Marketing Cloud Journeys following design and process guidance from University/Department SMEs.
- Assist in development of responsive, best-in-class email templates for various campus business units.
- Execute development and advanced configuration activities within the marketing cloud platform.
- Validate solution components and provides training to internal staff when appropriate.
- Aid in managing email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management, and compliance with University policy on opt-in/out & CAN-SPAM compliance.
- Oversee new data in Marketing Cloud and advise on data use for targeting, personalization, configuration, strategy, and reporting.
- Analyze data from analytics and assist in implementation improvements to Marketing Cloud performance and deliverability.
- Assist in Preference Center development and implementation.
- Coordinate with Salesforce, support vendors and internal IT staff to troubleshoot and apply new features, upgrades, and patches.
- Identify areas of improvement and make actionable recommendations to increase operational efficiencies and internal user adoption.
- Develop documentation of current processes and future enhancements.
Bachelor's degree required plus four years supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, management, or engineering.
- Experience as a Salesforce ExactTarget/Marketing Cloud Technical Admin.
- Marketing Cloud Administrator certification.
- Ability to quickly learn new analytic systems and deeply evaluate the technical components of a product from a business perspective.
- Creative problem solver and out of the box thinker who can effectively collaborate with a range of stakeholders throughout a matrixed organization to get those things done.
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices (preferably for nonprofits).
- Associated digital/development experience.
- Proven self-starter who can identify and analyze problems and identify strategies to drive innovation and optimization.
- Ability to create and refine business processes to most efficiently and effectively deliver digital solutions.
- Analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Track record of success with ability to work independently within a matrixed environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and cross-discipline collaboration skills with demonstrated strength in verbal and written communications.
- Customer service mindset with a focus on getting things done.
- Ability to manage multiple ad hoc and long-term projects simultaneously.
- Attention to detail.
To apply, visit workattexastech.com
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicants race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
Texas Tech University