Provide top-tier member service by handling financial transactions accurately and efficiently. Duties include, but are not limited to, assisting members with financial transactions, providing member support via telephone and email, resolving account or loan-related issues as needed, identifying and making sales referrals, and assisting members in enrolling in and/or ordering various TTCU products and services.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Serve TTCU members and employees pleasantly and professionally in accordance with TTCU core values of Trust, Respect, Excellence, Kindness, and Stewardship.
2. Complete member transactions through our interactive (digital Complete member transactions through our interactive (digital) teller machines, over the phone in our call center, or in person on the teller line.
3. Research and resolve routine member questions, problems or complaints regarding TTCU products and services (including, but not limited to, Online and Mobile Banking, Wires, ACH, Debit or Credit Card issues and basic account inquiries).
4. Mail, fax, or email account applications, loan applications, or other documentation as needed.
5. Responsible for ensuring proper follow-up and member satisfaction.
6. Meet individual and team goals by identifying sales opportunities with existing members, assisting with product selection, and referring business to Financial Officers.
7. Attend and participate in job-related training sessions.
8. Learn and maintain a thorough working knowledge of TTCU policies and procedures.
9. Maintain knowledge of all state and federal regulations that are applicable to MSR position.
10. Maintain member confidentiality.
11. Other duties as assigned.