Pharmacy Sterile Compounding Technician - Sign-on Bonus is available
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
*** Sign-on Bonus is available for the qualified candidate ***
- Prepare compounds (sterile and non- sterile) as per the pharmacy SOPs , USP , Texas board of Pharmacy and federal regulations & guidelines under the direct supervision of the supervising pharmacist.
- Previous compounding experience at a compounding pharmacy will be preferred.
- Understands and performs Pharmaceutical calculations.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician License in Texas is required.
- IV certification is highly recommended.
- PK software experience is preferred.
- Communicate clearly and professionally w /internal and external departments and physician's offices and participants.
- Translates and enters prescriptions.
- Prepares labels and other documentation.
- Prepares and maintains operations records as required.
- Filling pharmacy orders and maintains complete and accurate dispensing records.
- Contacts physicians' offices for refills or continued prescriptions where permitted.
- Ability to make outbound and take inbound calls from patients, vendors and medical personnel.
- Maintain & track inventory.
- Comply with Manual Handling Operations Regulations for handling or lifting of the materials required at work to fulfill your job duties.
- Ability to function well in a team or independently with minimum supervision.
- Complying with State and Federal laws,HIPAA and PHI.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt with change of workflow.
- Customer service experience is important to the position.
Texas Star PharmacyWhy Work Here?
Paid Time Off, Healthcare benefits, experienced management team, 401k matching
3033 W Parker RdPlano, TX