CSR - Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Wouldn’t it be great to join a company that felt more like a family and begin a job that turned into a successful and enjoyable career? If you are a people-person and think excellent customer service is as important and gratifying to provide as we do, then Texas Service Life Insurance Company may be just the place for you! We are seeking an enthusiastic and bilingual candidate for an opportunity in our Customer Service Department. This full-time position offers competitive pay, benefits, and EVEN the opportunity to earn commission (also known as extra money!!). Both individual and team-based commissions are rewards you and your team can enjoy competing for, and enjoy winning even more! You also don't need to worry about working odd evening or night hours - we are a company that is open and staffed during typical business hours. We also know that Austin rush-hour traffic is not the most enjoyable way to spend your morning or evening, that led us to allowing employees some flex time with regard to their arrival and departure times. We'd love to tell you all about how we operate, so apply today and maybe we'll get the chance!
What we need from you:
- Fluency in English and Spanish (including speaking, reading and writing)
- Comfortable with computers and able to navigate within Word and Excel
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Professional demeanor both on the phone and in person
- Insurance, customer service or related office experience
- Punctuality, dependability and enthusiasm!
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting customers through queued phone calls and correspondence
- Updating customer information
- Helping customers with policy inquiries
- Processing customer service requests
- Collecting referrals for additional coverage needed (i.e., more $$$ for you!!!)
It truly is our desire to bring on talented people and cultivate those talents so that we can all work closely and productively together for years to come. Apply today and maybe we will get to see you soon!