Office Manager Bookkeeper
Texas Select Erosion Gunter, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our company is currently seeking an Office Manager Bookkeeper to join the Texas Select Erosion team! You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our company, and to help our director of operations with back office tasks, such as emailing clients, preparing paperwork for the crews and general administrative tasks. We are a young company and we are growing! We have a laid back atmosphere in the office and we are flexible with our work schedule to allow for you to have personal time when necessary. We would love someone in the office 4 out of the 5 days of the week but to be available on the work from home days.
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Compute and record numerical data
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Previous experience in accounting, bookkeeping, back office management
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Texas Select ErosionWhy Work Here?
Laid back work environment with schedule flexibility.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Texas Select Erosion