Management Systems Analyst - Entry Level
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Texas Quality Assurance is hiring! Entry level position with a growing small business.
- Remote work
- Flexible work schedule
- Full time (32-40 hour flexible for the right person)
- Salary ($36k - $50k depending on skills & availability)
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
1. Role: Management Systems Analyst
2. Regular Office Hours: 8 AM – 5 PM (specific hours may vary provided a regular weekly schedule is maintained)
3. Working Location: Working hours are flexible provided the minimum job duties defined below are met. Work will be conducted remotely, from home, client location, or other required location(s).
2 Key Results Area
The management systems analyst is responsible for obtaining required records and other documented information from clients and communicating with clients and internal team members to ensure project requirements are met. The management systems analyst must be able to quickly adapt to different business requirements and needs and maintain documentation of activities.
2.2 Key Result Area #1 | Project Implementation & Documentation
1. Implement precise management plans for every project, with attention to transparent communication at all levels
2. Author and update internal and external documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation
2.3 Key Result Area #2 | Customer Service
1. Ensure customer retention and loyalty
2. Effective Customer Communication
2.4 Key Result Area #3 | Monthly Reporting
1. Develop monthly “Field Reports” for clients detailing activities performed and recommendations for improvement
2. Monitoring of tasks and project hours and presenting findings to internal decision makers
3 Minimum requirements
3.1 Qualifications and Education Requirements
a) Proficient in Microsoft Office and/or Office 365
b) Access to a computer and mobile phone
c) Strong communication skills suitable to professional business environments
d) Dedication to continued learning and continual improvement
e) Strong worth ethic
3.2 Direct Reports
Send resume to email@example.com to be considered for this position.
Texas Quality AssuranceWhy Work Here?
Texas Quality Assurance is a growing family owned faith centered small business focused on supporting the growth of small business.
101 W Fox StCaldwell, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Texas Quality Assurance