Looking for your next opportunity? Whether you work directly with patients or use your talent to support our care, you’ll be part of a team that’s providing valuable health services to our patients.
We are currently seeking Lab Technicians to join our team! The Laboratory Technician will be responsible for performing medical tests for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases. .
● Collect and organize bodily fluid samples from patients
● Prepare samples for routine testing and analysis
● Properly record results for further analysis and easy reference
● Monitor inventory samples and supplies
● Maintain a clean work environment
● Work under the supervision of a medical technologist
● Follow all company policies and procedures to ensure quality control
● Good attendance is expected of all employees as a normal condition of work
● Perform all other tasks as requested
● Familiarity with common medical terminology
● Strong organizational skills
● Capable of prioritizing tasks to meet goals and ensure product quality
● Willing to meet on-call obligations as needed
● Ability to communicate effectively
Infection Control Category
This job is designated as a Category I job using OSHA definitions. This means there are tasks that involve exposure to blood or other potentially infectious materials. Use of appropriate protective measures is required for any employee engaged in Category I tasks.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional medical laboratory environment. This role routinely uses standard laboratory equipment such as LCMS, screening machine & LS.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The
employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This position requires no travel
● Bachelors of Science in Science or related field required