We are currently seeking an experienced Medical Call Center Representative to become part of our rapidly growing, high energy, pain management practice! We provide an excellent working environment, great team atmosphere, competitive salary and benefits.
The Medical Call Center Representative will answer a high volume of inbound calls and assist potential patients with scheduling appointments for consultations, surgeries, and follow up visits.
- Answer inbound calls and assist potential patients with scheduling appointments for consultations, surgeries and follow-up visits
- Provide information to potential patients interested in using our services
- Update and document patient’s information and interactions in the database (EMR)
- Must build rapport with patient in order to resolve patients questions and/or needs
- Call patients two days prior to their appointments to remind them of their appointment day and time
- Change appointments for patients and communicate with other health care professionals about changes to preparation
- Coordinate schedules with surgeons, nurses and other healthcare professionals
- Work in emergency appointments and resolve scheduling conflicts
- Have an in depth knowledge of healthcare
- Ability to work in a fast paced, call center environment
- Must possess an outgoing personality
- Exceptional communication skills, professional phone etiquette and efficient computer skills
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office, data entry and navigating multiple screens
- Must be able to type a minimum of 30 -35 wpm & 3000 kph data entry
- Professional presentation skills
- Flexibility to work assigned shifts
HIPAA Privacy & Confidentiality Requirements
The Call Center Representative will have access to confidential information, both written and oral, in the course of his/her employment and job responsibilities. In order to maintain the integrity of Protected Health Information (PHI), this information is not to be disclosed to any unauthorized individuals as outlined in the Policies and Procedures of HRMD.
This job operates in a professional medical clinic and office environment. This role routinely works around medical devices and patient room equipment in addition to standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee occasionally is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing may be required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- 401-K (Benefits with employer match)
- Flexible PTO
To apply for this position,please visit our website at: www.texaspainphysicians.com, click on 'CAREERS,' and apply for "Call Center Representative - North Dallas"