Dallas Texas Caregivers, a Texas Nursing Services Company is seeking nurses to do at home COVID assessments and testing. This is a great opportunity for a nurse who would like to be away from a hospital environment or have less direct patient care.
- Conducts COVID-19 health screening.
- Collect and record information on all contacts of positive COVID-19 tests
- Documents demographics, symptoms, travel, occupation, and testing in SmartCare software
- Provide contacts with approved information quarantine procedures, and what to do if symptoms develop
- If appropriate, refer contacts for testing as appropriate and in accordance with established protocols
Skills and Certification
- Ability to function independently
- Excellent customer service skills
- Current RN or LVN licensure
- Current CPR certification
- Valid Drivers License
Texas Nursing Services