- Posted: over a month ago
Shifts: 0645-1515, 0645-1715, 0645-1915, 1915-0715, 1045-0715 are the general 10-hour shifts - ALL SHIFTS HAVE CALL
The OR RN As an Operating Room (OR) Registered Nurse (RN), you will be part of an amazing interdisciplinary team environment. You will contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives, and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for resolute professional like you to be a part of our Surgical Services team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
Here is some of what you can expect from being an OR Registered Nurse with us:
- You will oversee and direct the care of the surgical patient.
- You will bring your OR Nurse specialized skills to serve specific age groups, which may include adult, adolescent, geriatric, or pediatric populations.
- You will prepare for each procedure and/or surgery by ensuring there is adequate stock, and appropriate equipment available in areas as assigned.
- You will assist with post procedure workload including cleaning room between procedures, putting away all unused supplies & setting up for the next procedure.
- You will teach, supervise, and serve as a resource person and delegates in accordance with the competency level of all staff members.
- You may rotate to areas other than OR and will perform only those duties that you have demonstrated competency.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
• Colorado State RN license or compact license is accepted - Will accept pending license
• Current BLS/ACLS/PALS issued by the American Heart Association required
- Must have at least one (1) year OR RN RECENT experience in an acute care hospital - 2 years is PREFERRED
Salary Range: $29.50/hr - $36.65 (10yrs) - $43.50 (18yrs) - based on yrs. of experience),
Sign on bonus $15,000 - with 2 year commitment (paid out 30 days after start)
Relocation: upto Case by Case basis
Powered by JazzHR
Texas Nursing Services
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?