Role and Responsibilities
Role: Our drivers are compassionate, caring, reliable and responsible individuals charged with transporting clients with mobility challenges to their destinations safely and on time.
• Show up to work on time.
• Take information from supervisor for client trip
• Drive clients to their destinations in a timely manner.
• Provide assistance to clients getting on and off the vehicles.
• Report back to the supervisor when clients have reached their destination.
• Report traffic delays on route immediately to the supervisor
• Report any incidents or accidents to the supervisor
• Operate wheelchair lifts as needed
• Adhere to company policies and protocol
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Must have previous customer service experience with a good track record of assisting customers in a thoughtful, caring and timely manner
• Must possess a valid Chauffeurs License (for minimum 3 years but 5 years preferred)
• Must have a clean driving record(MVR)
• Must have a great work history with being a reliable responsible individual (must provide references from previous employer (s))
• Must maintain emotional control in a busy environment
• Compassion about helping people with disabilities.
• Great communication skills both verbal and written.
• First Aid/CPR certification a plus but not required (we will train and certify you if needed)
The candidate for this position must be a great communicator, enthusiastic, professional, respectful and most of all great customer service.
Training will be provided.
Your welcome to apply in person!!!!