- Accepting written prescriptions or refill requests from patients and evaluating information for completeness and accuracy.
- Recording medical histories while maintaining confidentiality and compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Delivering quality customer service to patients, responding to inquiries, questions, or requests, and referring them to the pharmacist for medical information.
- Verifying the accuracy of patient information.
- Counting prescription medication, filling prescriptions, and typing and attaching medication labels.
- Performing inventory audits and purchasing supplies and medication.
- Process patient insurance.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- A pharmacy technician certification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to use a computer for day-to-day tasks.
- Basic math skills for counting medications.
- Customer service experience.
- Experience in a fast paced work environment.
We are currently in need of a Certified Pharmacy Technician in the state of Texas who specializes in Compounding. We have a very aggressive compensation package, with flexible work schedules (Part-Time hours full-time pay) We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Texas Medical After Care Clinic-Houston
Why Work Here?Resurgent Clinic is designed to provide a safety net for patients discharged from the Hospital or Emergency Department who need rapid follow-up but cannot secure appointments within the necessary time frame. The goal of the Texas Medical is to serve as a bridge for these patients – offering a setting where they can be assessed, treated, and transitioned back to a community provider for ongoing care. The Clinic is intended to support at-risk patients and prevent unnecessary readmission's and ED visits for issues that could be handled on an outpatient basis. It is not an urgent care center and not a primary care site.
Awesome Compensation Package!!! With Flexible Days!! Part-Time Hours/Full-Time Pay