ASSET RECOVERY SPECIALIST
- Posted: over a month ago
Titan Genealogy & Property Research, LLC (TIGR) is looking for Customer Sales & Investigative professionals to join our Asset Recovery Specialist team in locating former homeowners owed money held in judicial county court systems due to property tax sales. If you come with a nose for investigation or experience in real estate and family skip tracing, genealogy mapping, or professional client service, we would love to hear from you! Our team members are professional, client-service driven, and have excellent computer, internet, and web searching skills. (Work closely with law firm clients)
The Asset Recovery Specialist (ARS) utilizes investigative methods in the pursuit of locating the former owners of real estate whose property was foreclosed on due to unpaid and delinquent property taxes. The ARS contacts and notifies the former owners (or their beneficiary heirs) that they have excess proceeds and communicate how EPR can recovery their funds held in court. In this role, you will also:
- Manage a portfolio of Client Accounts from inception to end by telephone, mail, SMS messaging, email and direct office interface. (Warm Leads-Provided By TIGR)
- Originate outbound telephone calls, marketing letters and agreements, to former homeowners and their family heirs regarding excess proceeds that are available
- Provide accurate and prompt client service and effectively manage client relationships until homeowner receives their money
- Locate individuals by utilizing skip trace internet websites and engaging outside sources to locate homeowners and their heirs.
- Research and review court reports, ancestry reports, affidavits and wills, real estate deeds, owner data bases, and other documentation to obtain the most accurate locating information
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- At least one (2) year of Sales and Customer Service, Call Center Telephone Support, Skip Tracing or Internet Investigative experience locating and communications with customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient at skip tracing and excellent computer, internet and web searching skills
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent customer service and instructional feedback skills
- Must be highly motivated with strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and manage tasks and detail-oriented
- College Degree-credit preferred.
- Computer literate with strong MS Office suite experience
Compensation---Base Salary + Uncapped Commission (percentage of amount retrieved from courts). ARS Comparable Commission equivalent to a Salary of $50,000.00 to $75,000.00.
Our Commission Pay environment affords you the ability to determine your own income quickly! Perfect for the entrepreneurial spirited interested in managing individual client portfolios.
Hours: Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Texas Investigative & Genealogy
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Texas Investigative & Genealogy