As an experienced massage therapist, you deserve to work for a company that will give you the support to deliver your best work. Our positive and rewarding environment celebrates your knowledge and skills. Enjoy access to our loyal clientele and a well-supplied environment that makes it possible to make a good living doing what you love.
· Massage soft tissues to relieve discomfort and provide treatment for injuries, wellness maintenance or medical conditions.
· Apply pressure to specific areas with the hands, fingers, and elbows to release muscle tension and bring relief from related symptoms.
· Discuss client concerns, medical histories and specific complaints to develop the most effective approach for massage treatment.
· Deliver treatment plans for individuals that specify massage types and treatment areas.
· Consult with Doctors of Chiropractic for treatment plans.
· Propose treatment plan to patients and implement them after acceptance and agreement.
· Refer clients back to their doctor when appropriate to treat additional symptoms or conditions.
Job Skills & Qualifications
1. Hold current Texas state massage therapy license.
2. Adhere to all current regulations and laws related to massage therapy.
3. Have at least two years of professional experience.
4. Experience with multiple techniques, deep tissue, Swedish, trigger point, and stretching.
5. Ability to handle sensitive client information with confidentiality.
6. Ability to pass a background check.
7. Commitment to receiving continuing education.
8. High quality customer service experience.
9. Ability to speak Spanish
Part-Time position available, with possibility to advance to full-time position. Hourly pay contingent upon experience and knowledge.