Upscale Resort in Texas Hill Country is seeking a Food Service Manager to join its management team and run its multi-venue food service operations. This seasoned professional will be accountable for all food and beverage (bar) operations, financial performance, staffing, customer service and satisfaction. A strong culinary (chef) background combined with restaurant management experience is required. Fine dining experience with a restaurant, resort or country club is desired.
This individual must be a true professional and dedicated team player who is passionate about delivering a top-notch customer experience. Reliability, flexibility, creativity, good communications and ability to work well with executive management and other resort departments are extremely important to this role.
Job responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Food quality control and consistency
- Customer service and satisfaction
- Day to day operations and facility management
- Staffing, training and scheduling
- Ordering, inventory and vendor management
- Cost control and financial key performance indicators
- Recipe and menu development and enhancement
- Event planning and coordination
- Supervision of all front-of-house, back-of-house and bar operations
This is a full-time position where evenings and weekends are required. College degree, Accreditation for Culinary Arts and/or a minimum of 5 years relevant experience preferred.
This resort offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.