Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance seeks to hire a Clinical Lab Assistant PRN to work as needed in their laboratory.
The address is 10864 Texas Health Trail, Fort Worth, TX 76244 .
Salary range is Minimum $14.15/hr. to Maximum $22.42/hr. - based on relevant experience
- PRN - as needed
- Must be available at least 3 days per week, Monday - Friday, 05:00 - 13:30
- Specimen Integrity
- Test Procedures
- Laboratory Operations
- Professional Accountability
- Quality Control/Documentation
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent is required
- Completion of one course in phlebotomy preferred
- 6 months experience as a phlebotomist highly preferred
- PBT(ASCP) - Phlebotomy Technician Upon Hire preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and organizational skills
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Prefer: Venipuncture skills with all age groups
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance is a 98-bed, full-service hospital offering acute care and wellness programs to communities in North Fort Worth, Keller, North Richland Hills, Haslet, Justin and surrounding areas. The hospital provides numerous services, including emergency medicine, general and outpatient surgery - including an outpatient surgery center, women and infant's care - including a level III neonatal intensive care unit, radiology - including a women's imaging center, cardiac rehabilitation and therapy center, business health services, and wellness programs. Texas Health Alliance is a technologically advanced hospital that has earned national recognition for operating at the highest level of electronic medical record adoption. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights:
- 2019 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" (5th year in a row)
- 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
- Employees' Choice "Best Places to Work" by Glassdoor (2018 and 2019)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.