Customer Service Sales Associate
We are looking for a qualified candidate for our Customer Service Sales Associate position. After a proven track record, team members enter the management training program. We firmly believe that good leaders must set the pace and lead from the front. This core value of ours is why we start every team member in the entry-level Sales Associate position. We believe that understanding the technical aspect of sales, marketing, and general business is only the beginning. Strong leaders can not only teach their team what they know, but they can empathize with their team because they've been there. If you are motivated and in search of an opportunity for success, apply now!
- Communicate clearly regarding clients, products, and services
- Tailor sales presentations according to the customers' needs
- Set daily, weekly and monthly sales goals and then reach or exceed those sales goals
- One on one sales interaction
Requirements, traits, and skills that we look for:
- Active learner
- Enjoys learning
- Fun to be around
- Unmatched work ethic
- Loyal and honest
- High levels of integrity
- Acts with grace
- Like constructive criticism
- A team player
Benefits of joining our team:
- Customized hands-on training in customer service and sales
- Trips to cool places
- Opportunities to get your foot in the door and take your sales career to the next level
- Top performers will advance and receive recognition
- No micro-managing or cubicles
- No glass ceiling - you are in charge of your own success!
- Not limited to a desk - every workday is different and challenging!