Registered Nurse (RN)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Registered Nurse (RN)
Are you looking for meaningful work that allows you to make a difference?
Texas Fertility Center (TFC) is looking for a registered nurse who is passionate about changing the lives of women and men facing infertility. Since its founding in 1980, TFC has helped bring more than 23,000 babies into the arms of loving parents, and you can be a part of the magic as one of our registered nurses.
As a registered nurse at TFC, you'll enjoy a culture of mutual respect and collaboration as you work with the team to achieve the common goal of making parenthood possible. You'll also receive generous compensation and health and wellness benefits as well as the ability to grow in your career and make a difference in the lives of hopeful parents.
- Act as liaison between TFC physicians and staff, patients, IVF lab and surgery center.
- Educate patients about infertility evaluation and treatment and answer patient questions.
- Interpret and explain lab results as well as communicate physician orders and next steps.
- Maintain physician schedules and schedule and reschedule appointments as needed.
- Ensure all patient requirements are met before starting the treatment cycle.
- Notify parties of patient's treatment plan (authorizations, billing, IVF lab and surgery).
- Coordinate and manage patient fertility treatment plans and procedures.
- Deliver SART data to appropriate staff for data entry.
- Provide on-call nurse coverage for routine and PTO days off (rotating schedule).
- Manage care with outside entities, such as urologists, genetics labs and oncologists.
- Administer injections as needed.
- Monitor early pregnancies with bloodwork and ultrasounds and address patient concerns.
- Provide post-op assessment and follow-up care.
- Maintain strict patient confidentiality and comply with HIPAA regulations.
- Bachelor of Science or associate degree in nursing or Bachelor of Science in a healthcare-related field like biology or nuclear medicine.
- Current nursing license in the State of Texas with no restrictions or warnings.
- Thorough knowledge of women's healthcare and fertility.
- Strong communication skills and ability to compassionately support patients.
- Excellent work ethic and ability to work well independently or as part of a team.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver calm, compassionate care.
- Strong customer service skills and professionalism.
This is a full-time position. Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week with some late nights required. Weekend and holiday rotation required.
Pay: From $60,000 per year plus benefits.
Texas Fertility Center
HealthcareView all jobs at Texas Fertility Center