- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently hiring a full-time administration assistant for a fast paced insurance office. As an administrative assistant you will assume the receptionist duties as well as perform the clerical needs of the agent. You will be the point of reference for all questions, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the agency team.
- Organize and set agent appointments
- Answer phone calls, assist walk-in clients, process customer service requests, and assist with cross-selling insurance and financial products
- Help customers with all aspects of billing
- Provide clients, banks, and title companies with proof of insurance
- Collect membership payments
- Any and all other duties assigned by management
- Must be detail-oriented
- Possess strong customer service skills
- Excel in time management and have the ability to prioritize work
- Be a self-starter
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Integrity and Professionalism
- Excellent written, verbal and telecommunication skills
- Insurance license preferred
- Bilingual speaking ability is a plus
For over 75 years, Texas Farm Bureau has served as the “Voice of Texas Agriculture.” Through its affiliated insurance companies and authorized providers, TFB provides a wide array of benefits and services to over 400,000 members. As the largest farm organization in Texas, TFB represents the interests of agricultural producers and rural communities. Texas Farm Bureau is a strong legislative advocate for its members. These efforts include lobbying in Austin and Washington. Volunteer leader involvement is vital to the success of TFB. We employ over 720 individuals in the three companies - Texas Farm Bureau, Texas Farm Bureau Business Corporation and Texas Farm Bureau Casualty Insurance Company.
TEXAS FARM BUREAU
Texas Farm Bureau is a membership association led by elected volunteers who are agricultural producers. Members from each of the 13 statewide districts nominate a State Director to represent their respective geographic area on the Board of Directors.
TEXAS FARM BUREAU BUSINESS CORPORATION
Texas Farm Bureau Business Corporation provides administrative support services to Texas Farm Bureau and its affiliated insurance companies.
TEXAS FARM BUREAU INSURANCE COMPANIES
The Texas Farm Bureau Insurance Companies have been providing a comprehensive range of insurance products and services to members of Texas Farm Bureau since the early 1950s. Vehicle, home, farm, life and health insurance policies are sold through over 800 contracted agents in offices located statewide.
Texas Farm Bureau
BusinessView all jobs at Texas Farm Bureau