Texas Family Fitness Garland, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
The General Manager will have full responsibility for all aspects of club operations including but not limited to revenue generation through membership sales & exceptional customer service. The General Manager will ensure that the club consistency meets or exceeds financial goals through effective leadership.
Recruit and Build Teams
The General Manager will engage, recruit, interview, hire, train and manage teams of people to run the club and assist club members.
Maintain High Membership Levels
The General Manager will manage teams to increase the profitability of the club with a laser focus on increasing membership levels and retaining existing members by ensuring customer satisfaction.
Manage the Business
The General Manager will effectively schedule staff accordingly to manage peak and quiet times. The General Manager will manage time and attendance for payroll processing, payment of expenses and employees’ training and certification records. To ensure financial control, managers analyze income and expenses, membership fees, shrinkage, retail and concessions and other costs to determine where the business needs to improve to ensure profitability.
The General Manager will maintain operational excellence within or exceeding industry standards. Ensure club is clean, safe and compliant with all local and state laws and regulations.
- A minimum of 2-5 years’ experience successfully running health club operations preferred
- Proven ability and track record for driving revenue Extensive experience in hiring, directing and training staff
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable, energetic, personable and enthusiastic
- Exceptional leadership skills to include: coaching, mentoring, training, and development
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment and successfully multitask
- Possess a strong work ethic and integrity
Texas Family Fitness
RetailView all jobs at Texas Family Fitness