Are you a driven sales professional who loves to "ask for" the business? Are you hungry to hit goals while knowing you are helping your customer (our member!) with their financial needs? If so, Texans Credit Union wants to speak with YOU! Our e-Branch (Call Center) Financial Service Representative (FSR) serves as a liaison between the member and the Credit Union. He/she provides account information by phone, as well as information on the full range of credit union products and services.
The FSR interviews the member to discover unmet needs, and opens the appropriate accounts as well as professionally handles the member’s ongoing requests. The FSR provides a variety of transaction services to members including loan processing, closing and disbursal to achieve goals around member satisfaction and revenue generation, and long-term account goals that support Texans’ strategic initiatives. This position will work at our Headquarters in Richardson, Texas.
• Promote and sell credit union products and services, including investments, based on member needs and to meet personal sales goals; ensure up-to-date and accurate information is known and shared with members
• Assist members with loan applications; process, close and disburse loans
• Open new accounts and service existing accounts, providing members with all the necessary information for their membership
• Respond to members’ requests, problems, and complaints, resolving issues, and/or directing them to the appropriate person for specific information and assistance; follow-up to ensure members’ requests are met
• Provide back-up support to the e-Branch operations including but not limited to processing member requests, implementing floor management and providing service functions to members
High school diploma or equivalent.
College degree and professional certification would be a plus.
Minimum 1 year in a Call Center environment
2-3 years experience in a sales and service environment, preferably in a financial institution
Minimum 6 months in a goal-oriented sales environment
Bilingual skills in English and Spanish are preferred.
NOTE: Candidates must successfully complete a credit check, background check and drug screen.
requests, implementing floor management and providing service functions to members