BCBA Clinical Supervisor
Locations: Rosenberg & Fulshear, TX.
The Behavior Stabilization Team BCBA Clinical Supervisor has a variety of interesting opportunities to provide intervention in a variety of settings and populations. Current programs are:
- Clinic based autism treatment for children and young teens
- Clinic and community based assessment and training for older teens and adults seeking to increase vocational and adult living opportunities
BCBA Clinical Supervisors are responsible for oversight and leadership of their team of technicians and clients. Services are provided both in clinic and in the community. Services include assessment of language, self-care, social skills, acedemics, behavior function, vocational skills, etc.; development, implementation, evaluation, and monitoring of behavior intervention plans; development and updating of treatment objectives; consultation to schools and families; and staff/family training. Client challenges include lack of functional skills and problem behaviors.
The position is primarily M thru F 8-5 with some flexibility.
- Salary $64,000-$73,000 annually depending on experience
- Masters completed Behavior Analyst Candidate not yet certified - $62,000
- BCBA and Texas license or BCBA and Texas license applied for on first day of hire.
- Master's Degree in Behavior Analysis or with multiple behavior analysis credits during degree completion
Job Related Physical Requirements
- Must be able to perform SAMA and CPR.
- Must be able to perform moderate to heavy lifting (15#- 45#), pushing, stooping, light carrying (15#), repeated bending, reaching above shoulder, simple grasping, hearing, walking, sitting and twisting.
- Must have ability to see, write, operate office equipment, operate a motor vehicle and have depth perception.
- Qualified individual must be able to perform these functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
Please also apply online at: https://www.texanacenter.com/jobs
Texana Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer