Three Month Contract Opportunity
A commercial real estate company needs a top-notch Talent Acquisition Specialist for approximately 90 days as they have 5 in-house positions they need to fill quickly. ***Industry experience in commercial real estate and/or development is highly preferred!***
- Manage company recruitment efforts: process open requisitions, review resumes on applicant tracking system & forward managers for review, schedule and conduct interviews, prepare offer letters, process background checks, process new hires, lead new hire orientations, secured temps as needed, review and approve staffing agency invoices
- Support hiring managers In the recruitment process by assisting in all aspects of the employee life cycle to include screenings, job offers, on-boarding of new hires, office set-up, compensation changes, personal time off, continuing education request, status changes, and various employee documents
- Identify the employees needs and provide coaching or otherwise help them to improve a situation or resolve a conflict
- Manage employee relations activities, including investigation of complaints negotiation, and regulatory compliance
- Update company database and reports and communication updates to all necessary parties
- Develop and implement programs to ensure compliance with state and federal laws, rules, regulations, standards, policies and procedures
- Maintain employee confidence and protected operations by building trust and professional meaningful relationships w/ staff for their retention and success
- Assist Managers w/ terminations, conduct exit interviews, and provide turnover analysis
$20-30/hour (depending on experience)
Solving the talent equation for our clients is our passion, and we do so every day by filling quality job opportunities in the administrative, finance and accounting, and information technology sectors with the professionals best suited for the job and for the company culture that surrounds it. Proud to partner with some of the most respected businesses and professionals in our region, it is our personal attention to detail and care for our clients that has yielded big-firm results for the people and companies we serve.
Tews is known as Central Florida’s premier recruiting firm and was named “Best Placement Service” by the Orlando Business Journal. Though the praise is flattering, it is our long-standing relationships and excellent reputation with our clients that keep executives and professionals coming back to Tews for their staffing and placement needs.