Super Busy Mechanical HVAC Organization in the Maitland area is in need of a top notch Project Administrator to join their team!!
**Commercial Construction experience required**
- Project set-up including New Job Set-Up Checklist
- Prepare and review of submittals with the assistance of the Project Manager and/or Project Engineer. Includes initial set-up of file, logging, tracking and distribution
- Typing, filing, maintenance of job files, telephone and messages
- Document Control
- Prepare RFIs, log, track and distribute
- Update Job Cost reports for Project Manager and Project Foreman
- Permits for mechanical, plumbing, gas and trailer (if applicable)
- Setting up jobsite trailers with office supplies and necessary forms
- Weekly timesheet input
- Distribution of Weekly Safety Reports
- Interface with Customer Administration staff
- Assist Project Manager in Pay Application processing and lien releases
- Enter monthly billing in proprietary software
- Process Expense Reports to submit to the Accounting Department ensuring all backup required is included, calculations are correct, job number and cost codes are correct, and Project Manager and Project Administrator have signed.
- Should labor resources be required from another office, set up travel arrangements such as hotel, per diem, and provide directions to jobsite and hotel.
- Issue, enter and track Purchase Orders
- Assist the Accounting Department with delivery of customer payments, POs and ODP tracking
- Process subcontracts once the Project Manager has provided scope of work and value.
- Process Subcontractor Change Orders, track, and verification of subcontract amounts for Project Managers
- Updating of Contract with approved Change Orders
- Prepare and submit project closeout documents