Full Stack Software Engineer
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Do you enjoy building elegant applications in a fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, and rapidly scaling environment?
We are seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer who is passionate about marrying data with emerging technologies. As a Tevpro Software Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to work with the World’s Most Recognized Brands and be at the forefront of driving a major transformation.
You will work with and across agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support the technical solutions using full-stack development tools and technologies.
The qualified engineer will join a team of talented developers and architects to develop data-driven solutions to difficult business challenges and enhance business performance with data-based insights.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of developing backend software in an enterprise team environment.
- 3+ years of hands-on database experience: NoSQL, SQL, CosmosDB, MongoDB, etc.
- Strong experience in Python and Angular is a plus.
- Experience in building RESTful web services.
- Proven record of creating maintainable, clear, and well-structured code.
- Solid software design principles that meet architectural standards.
- Passion for learning new technology and building highly scalable solutions.
- Ability to work in a team environment and be a strong team player.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
*Each qualified applicant will be required to demonstrate program knowledge and complete skills testing interview.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- Internal and external training
- Matching 401k
- Health benefits – Medical, Dental & Vision
We are unable to offer sponsorship. Candidates MUST be authorized to work for any employer in the USA.
Powered by JazzHR
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.