- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Due to continued growth, Teuteberg Incorporated, a 40 year old Milwaukee based company, is looking for a professional to join its account management team. This position is responsible for managing orders and marketing services programs/projects for existing customers and nurturing customer relationships.
Key skills and aptitudes for this position include:
- A great ability to provide outstanding customer service to new and existing clients.
- A strong ability to manage and keep organized interim project due dates; creative/copy, materials, data and production milestones.
- An enjoyment of a fast paced workplace that involves managing and working on multiple customer programs and projects.
- A great team attitude and the ability to collaborate with Teuteberg’s sales and production departments.
- A very strong level of accuracy and attention to detail with customer & project specifications, proofing and quality checking.
*This is not a sales position.
Teuteberg has clients nationwide and services the following industries: Retail, Non-Profit, Finance, Insurance, Gaming & Entertainment, Membership, Distribution, Healthcare, Manufacturing and the Animal Sciences.
12200 W. Wirth StreetWauwatosa, WI
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?