Due to our ongoing growth of projects in the US and Canada, we are now seeking a Pre-Project Specialist to join our Cheese and Evaporation & Drying team. In this position, you will work with the Key Accounts teams to develop proposals and project plans for the best technical solutions for our customers.
We are looking for a skilled communicator, able to solve problems and deliver pre-project information. The position is based in Winsted, MN.
- Together with the Key Account team, determine the customers’ need and all relevant information to establish a proposal and quotation
- Coordinate resources and competencies required to inform the proposal
- Select and advise on the best technical solution in collaboration with the sales and engineering groups
- Establish the schedule of activities and assign deliverable to other resources to meet the quotation deadline
- Drive the development of the quotation materials aligned to company policy
- Drive the development of all cost and price calculation documentation and hold ultimate responsibility for final compiled project summary
- Schedule and lead quotation reviews according to company policy
- Perform and assist with customer sales visits as needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical or engineering discipline or equivalent education, skills and experience is required
- Cheese, Evaporation & Drying or dairy industry experience is preferred
- A technical background in Process Engineering is highly desired
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role is required
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel is required
- Experience in SAP or similar ERP is preferred
- You should also be:
- Able to lead without formal authority
- An excellent organizer with exemplary time management skills
- A savvy communicator across business verticals
- Driven to deliver results and meet goals
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
Please submit your application at www.tetrapak.com/career as soon as possible.
Requisition ID: 57397 | EOE/M/F/Veteran/Disabled