- Posted: 23 days ago
- $14 to $18 Hourly
At Teton Toyota, we are committed to an environment where the customer is always treated with respect and dignity. Growth is encouraged through diligence, teamwork & creativity. Above all, there is the highest standard of honesty and integrity when conducting business. If you have an interest in automotive and a desire to develop a career in the industry, apply today!
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Long term job security
- Health and wellness
- Discounts on products and services
Toyota Express Maintenance Tech (entry level) Job Summary
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repair work in accordance with company and manufacturer quality standards and procedures. Pay: $14-$18/hr depending on experience
- Test to check systems and components are secure and working properly.
- Isolate the systems or components that might have caused the problem.
- Drive the vehicle for testing purposes and inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary.
- Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation, clean and lubricate fittings as needed.
- Install a new oil drain plug and new oil filter and communicate oil levels to teammates.
- Maintain efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles.
- Repair or replace worn parts ahead of the vehicle’s breakdown or damage.
- Use power tools, machine tools, and common hand tools to perform various tasks.
- Effective analytical and communication skills and eagerness to improve
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- High School Diploma or GED (required)
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Working Conditions/Environmental Factors
- Work is generally performed indoors but occasionally is performed outdoors. Indoors work is in a shop environment, and may have exposure to cool or hot conditions, elevated noise levels, fumes, and dust. Outdoors work is exposed to ambient heat and cold, and to sun, rain, and other weather conditions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
AddressIdaho Falls, ID
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?