- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
THIS IS TETON COUNTY
Beautiful mountains, a close-knit community, and a workplace that cares individually about you are just a few of the advantages of forwarding your career at Teton County. In fact, our Vision is "Cultivating Community to Enrich Lives." So, if you would like to be part of a group of people who care about this Vision, and you want to positively impact a community and its people, please keep reading!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a person with great clerical and customer service skills to become our next Deputy Assessor - Motor Vehicle Specialist. If this is you and you are willing to learn on-the-job, then this job may be right for you.
Here are experiences and skills we are looking for:
· High school diploma or GED; and
· One (1) year administrative, clerical or customer service experience, or
· Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform the duties of this job.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Deputy Assessor - Motor Vehicle Specialist
The position offers the ability to develop new knowledge and skills. Here are a few opportunities waiting for you:
· Receive payment from the public and issues receipts for licensing of cars, pickup trucks, trailers, motorcycles, snowmobiles, boats and other on-road or off-road, commercial and noncommercial vehicles;
· Renew and process the renewal of motor vehicle registrations; sell license plate stickers and issue receipts for the same;
· Process a variety of vehicle title transactions such as new titles, transfer titles, repossession titles, out-of-state titles, dealer titles, and others by completing and witnessing appropriate forms; collects state sales tax as needed;
· Review title applications to ensure specific criteria is met and the form is completed properly;
· Process registrations for license mail-out system; process mail-in renewals;
· Correspond with out-of-state banks and loan companies requesting title and notarized contracts as necessary to complete the processing of titles;
· Operate computer terminal to update license and title records;
· File registrations; conduct file searches on registrations for banks, loan companies and law enforcement agencies when requested;
· Maintain and update files on a regular basis; maintain daily file of transactions;
· Provide customer service the Teton County way!
This position reports to the Assessor or Chief Deputy Assessor.
· A thriving workplace where what YOU do matters
· Professional growth and training
· Alternative work schedules that meet our citizens’ needs and your lifestyle
· Idaho PERSI pension so you can enjoy retirement
· Robust health and dental insurance
· 13 days of Paid Time Off, 12 holidays, and sick leave days
· Lots of potlucks, incredible mountain views, and a workday that is meaningful
150 Courthouse Drive Dritggs Idaho 83422Driggs, ID
BusinessView all jobs at Teton County
Get fresh Teton County jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.