Facilities Electrical Designer
- Posted: 16 days ago
- $21 to $30 Hourly
- Benefits: medical,
Testudo Engineering is a small mechanical and electrical engineering firm in Albuquerque, NM that is looking to add to our team. We are a fast-paced and extremely busy firm that is looking for an electrical designer. Applicant must be competent in facility engineering design; being well versed in power, lighting, communications, fire alarm, security and arc flash studies to name a few. Must be proficient in AutoCAD and have at least 5 years of relevant design experience. Revit experience is beneficial. Applicant must be willing to take direction from Professional Engineer and work well in a group, as well as be able to ask questions, take initiative and take ownership of project. This position will work on various projects with a diverse portfolio of project types and clients.
- Knowledge of electrical facility engineering design
- Lighting calculations
- Lighting design
- Special systems design
- Data/communication design
- Communication with clients
- Attendance at meetings
- Coordination with interior and exterior design team
- Construction administration tasks including submittal reviews, shop drawings, RFI responses, as-builting.
- Communicate with Utility companies as required
- Communicate to manufacturers and vendors
- Work on several projects with varying milestones at once
- Work with Professional Engineer in office for direction and completion to stamped drawings
Testudo Engineering, Inc
7007 Wyoming Blvd NEAlbuquerque, NM
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?