HPLC Analytical Chemist - Vitamins/Dietary Supplements Department
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Testing facility in the San Fernando Valley has an immediate opening for an Analytical Chemist position. The position is for a chemist that has HPLC, LC-MS, and UPLC instrumentation experience in the dietary supplement and vitamins industry. Experience in the pharmaceutical,cosmetic/OTC industry is a plus. We are looking for candidates who have worked in fast-paced environments and are able to multitask.
Note: It is imperative that our potential candidates have had prior experience working in instrumental analysis, specifically utilizing HPLC and UPLC. Those who do not have prior working experience will not be considered.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Analyze test samples utilizing HPLC, UPLC, LC, and other appropriate instrumentation.
2. Analyzes finished products, Botanical, Raw materials, bulk samples utilizing appropriate methods.
3. Prior experience running Vitamins assay is preferred
4. Develop methods for analytical tests, equipment, chemical analyses, procedures meeting established standards and industry requirements.
5. May assist in troubleshooting out of specification test results.
1. Must have a BS in chemistry or equivalent.
2. Have knowledge of the current Pharmacopeia of Europe, America and Japan.
3. Must be familiar with Agilent HPLC, Waters UPLC, Chemstation, Titration, pH, conductivity and other chemical techniques needed to assay Pharmaceutical.
Career Level Required: (Non-Manager) Experience
Required : 2-3+ Years
Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
Get fresh HPLC Analytical Chemist - Vitamins/Dietary Supplements Department jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.