TestPros is a successful and growing business, established in 1988 to provide Information Technology (IT) technical support services to a wide range of Commercial and U.S. Federal, State, and Local Government customers. Our capabilities include Program Management, Program Oversight, Process Audit, Intelligence Analysis, Cyber Security, NIST SP 800-171 Assessment and Compliance, Computer Forensics, Software Assurance, Software Testing, Test Automation, Section 508 and WCAG Accessibility Assessment, Localization Testing, Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), Quality Assurance (QA), Compliance, and Research and Development (R&D) services. TestPros is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TestPros delivers innovative independent IT assessment solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. We support the U.S. Federal Government and Commercial clients within the continental USA. TestPros is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
TestPros is seeking to fill a Senior Test Director position on a federal contract. The ideal candidate will not only provide technical direction and set QA compliance objectives but also promote quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization. They will also have experience managing an IV&V review as well as knowledge of security assessments and information assurance. At least 5 years of of previous IV&V and QA experience is required and possession of relevant certifications are highly preferred.
Citizenship: U.S. citizenship is required
Location: Washington, DC
Clearance: Secret clearance or the ability to obtain one
- Providing technical direction of contract activities
- Developing overall program plans, guidance and procedures necessary to adequately provide the support required by diverse technical, administrative and program functions and operation
- Set QA compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved.
- Promote quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Ensure compliance with national and international standards and legislation.
- Agreeing standards and establishing defined quality methods for staff to apply.
- Define quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
- Supervise technical staff in carrying out tests and checks.
- Monitor performance through gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Reviewing documents and processes associated with functional requirements, functional design, solution design, and configuration management
- Performing lower-level requirements analysis and detailed traceability and interface analysis
- Reviewing interface requirements, metrics, and risk analyses
- Evaluation of test plans and functional reviews to include:
- Code/logic walkthroughs
- Test monitoring and test evaluation
- Support for solution readiness reviews
- Reporting on adherence to applicable data and process standards
- Conducting standard IV&V lifecycle reviews and assessments tied to deployment and operational standup of solutions within the operational organization.
- Reviewing documents and processes associated with the planning and execution of specific customer migrations
- Assessing stakeholder engagement and management strategies, processes, and operations specific to individual customer migrations
- Assessing training plans, materials, and execution
- Analysis of risks and metrics
- Assessing lessons learned and the application of lessons learned
In addition, the Senior Test Director will have needed to be responsible for T&E support for any level (1-2).
- Level 1> $1 Billion Life Cycle Cost Estimate (LCCE)
- Level 2 $300 Million - $1 Billion LCCE or Special Interest
- Level 3 < $300 Million LCCE (note: for reporting purposes, programs less that $50 million are not included as level 3 programs)
Required Qualifications and Skills
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Secret clearance or the ability to obtain one.
- B.A. or B.S. in computer science, information technology, human computer interaction, or related field preferred.
- Level ll DHS Operational Test Director's Course (FTE 205)
- 5+ years of IV&V, Quality Assurance experience.
- 5+ Years of Agile software development experience
- Knowledgeable of IEEE standards for IV&V and Testing
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing an IV&V review whose scope included meeting Federal and technical regulations.
- Experience in risk assessment and mitigation strategy/technique development of a major Federal program.
- Experience working with the full system, product or service development lifecycle.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of test automation tools, test automation framework, best practices and methodologies currently used.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Experience utilizing Agile, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CICD) and DevOps methodologies.
- Knowledge of security assessments, information assurance.
- Possession of one of these (or other) certifications is a plus:
- ISTQB Agile Tester Foundation Level Extension
- Certified Agile Tester by QA
- Fundamentals of Agile Certification by ICAgile
- Certified Scrum Master by Scrum Alliance
- DAWAI Level lll Certification
TestPros offers a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, opportunities for professional growth, cell phone discounts, and much more! All benefits are per TestPros current policies and are subject to change without notice. Benefits are available to full-time employees.
TestPros, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR