Data Analyst III (DMV Area)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TestPros is a successful and growing business, established in 1988 to provide Information Technology (IT) technical support services to a wide range of Commercial and U.S. Federal, State, and Local Government customers. Our capabilities include Program Management, Program Oversight, Process Audit, Intelligence Analysis, Cyber Security, NIST SP 800-171 Assessment and Compliance, Computer Forensics, Software Assurance, Software Testing, Test Automation, Section 508 and WCAG Accessibility Assessment, Localization Testing, Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), Quality Assurance (QA), Compliance, and Research and Development (R&D) services. TestPros is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TestPros delivers innovative independent IT assessment solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. We support the U.S. Federal Government and Commercial clients within the continental USA. TestPros is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
TestPros is seeking a Data Analyst III located in the National Capital area. The ideal candidate takes initiative and uses a structured, analytical approach to problem solving and looks for process improvement opportunities. They will be responsible for the data collection and analysis efforts for monitoring the implementation of a government program.
Citizenship: U.S. Citizenship
Location: Washington, DC/Arlington, VA (local in the DMV only)
Clearance: Secret (DHS suitability clearance desired)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Observe and report on test and evaluation in support of a U.S. Government Agency.
- Experience analyzing test data, M&S data, system logistics data (especially cost-wise readiness) and trend analysis.
- Compile and analyze data from technology demonstrations, proof of concepts, and experiments.
- Experience collecting, analyzing and managing various data sets and spot data anomalies.
- Draft, review, and edit documents and deliverables in response to customer requirements.
- Experience Interpreting data and analyzing results using statistical techniques.
- Develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Ability to analyze data and build reports that clearly articulate experiment outcomes and related conclusions.
- Knowledge of how to conduct risk assessments and propose mitigating actions.
- Test and Evaluation training and/or certification desired (ITEA CTEP, DAU T&E, etc.).
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 8-11 years of experience.
- Bachelors degree. Masters degree is preferred.
- Time and Motion studies experience desired but not required.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience in Data analysis and database development.
- Understanding of Systems acquisition lifecycle.
- Familiarity with IEEE standard 1012, IEEE Standard 829-1998, and the DHS SELC.
- Excellent writing, communications, and briefing skills.
TestPros offers a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, opportunities for professional growth, cell phone discounts, and much more! All benefits are per TestPros current policies and are subject to change without notice. Benefits are available to full-time employees.
TestPros, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To ensure compliance with President Biden's 9 September 2021 Executive Order 14043, TestPros, Inc. is implementing a requirement for US based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from Covid-19 or have an approved/reasonable accommodation (based on disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting an employee from the requirement, by 8 December 2021 (timing may vary state by state). Individuals who are unable to meet Covid-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to regular Covid-19 testing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, or protected veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at TestPros