- Expired: October 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
PA- Philadelphia area - Philadelphia, PA
4 Year Degree
$60.00 - $75.00 Base+Commission/month
Up to 50%
Account Manager - PA/NJ/NY
The Account Manager is responsible for driving profitable sales growth through the retention and expansion of revenue at current customers and acquiring new customers within their defined territory geography. The Account Managers are expected to build, identify, and implement strategies that enable growth, as well as provide value, solutions, and technical support for their customers.
We are hiring for several locations in the PA, NJ and NY area. Preferred location of residence is the greater Philadelphia area (remote work position)
Manage Customer Relationships
- The Account Manager is responsible for relationship building within their contact base and providing professional representation of the Techni-Tool company brand within each customer facing experience
Sell Technical Solutions
- Ensures customer growth by driving solutions that meet their needs and address problems or deficiencies in the customer's business
- Proactively identify customer needs and provide value add solutions that will provide for a positive customer experience
- Applies industry expertise to craft solutions that address customer needs
- Effectively demonstrates products to customers
- Effectively communicates to customers the company Core Value Proposition, and identify best practices to the customer to drive soft cost savings, and lift customer partnership revenue
- Apply competitive knowledge to differentiate the Techni-Tool solution versus other choices in the marketplace
- Apply a continued education on our product offering to the customer experience, and work to become a prime resource through technical value and problem solving
Leverage Internal and External Resources
- Leverage internal company resources to add to the customer experience, and help close the sale
- Call on vendor partners as necessary to enhance solution selling capacity
- Must operate effectively in a team selling environment
Sales Metric Disciplines
- Must maintain, turn, and update a growing and robust opportunity funnel for the fully assigned territory
- Must load all daily call activities and provide significant detail, including follow up dates and new contacts
- Must maintain a healthy calendar of appointments, including pre-call planning
- Must ensure the proper amount of customer appointment diversity, assuring that a significant amount of the territory is supported proactively through on-site visits and growth efforts
Qualifications & Experience
- Demonstrates the highest level of expertise as a prime resource in determining customer needs, formulating differentiated solutions, and communicating the value of those solutions to customers. Demonstrates deep technical expertise in the electronics manufacturing and distribution industry and a strong understanding of our customers' environment
- Quickly and keenly understands customer's business to translate technical solutions to the customer's business problems. This includes knowledge and understanding of the operations at the customer and how problems affect their business via costs, inefficiencies, lack of innovation, etc.
Formulating Strategies and Concepts
- Works strategically to understand industry trends affecting their customers, and identify strategic initiates to relate trends to customer opportunities. Develops compelling vision and communicates this vision to support strategic initiatives for assigned customers.
Planning and Organizing
- Sets clearly defined objectives. Plans activities and projects well in advance; identifies and organizes resources needed to accomplish tasks; manages time effectively, monitors performance against deadlines and milestones
Relating and Networking
- Easily establishes good relationships with customers and teams (internal staff and external partners); relates well to people at all levels; builds wide and effective networks and contacts
Presenting and Communicating Information
- Speaks fluently; expresses opinions, information and key points of a discussion clearly, makes presentations and undertakes public speaking with skill and confidence; responds quickly to the needs of an audience and to their reactions and feedback; projects credibility
Providing Service, Support & Issue Resolution
- Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; resolves customer issues quickly and accurately; consistently achieves project goals
- Advanced skill in MS Office specifically Word, Excel and Power Point
- Valid driver's license and ability to travel
- Bachelor's degree in business related field preferred
- Previous 5 to 7 years of electronics distribution experience preferred but not required
TestEquity LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
BusinessView all jobs at TESTEQUITY LLC
Get fresh Entry Level Account jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.