- Posted: over a month ago
Property Maintenance Technician
Tesoro Group is partnering with an established and well-known local Property Management company, looking to fill multiple Maintenance Technician positions across a handful of properties in both the St. Paul and Minneapolis area(s). These are immediate needs, starting as soon as possible!
- Preventative building maintenance
- Maintain the grounds as assigned which may include trash pick-up, shoveling, and sweeping curb/dumpster area, maintaining landscape beds and other areas.
- Responding to daily work orders
- Preparation and/or completion of apartment or unit turns
- Install, repair (including soldering) and maintain various plumbing; heating and air conditioning fixtures; perform metal fabrication and welding.
- Installation and minor repairs of appliances (e.g. washer, dryer, refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwashers, etc.).
- Troubleshoot maintenance issues, diagnose problems, replace and/or repair parts, test and make necessary adjustments to ensure issues are resolved.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs as needed.
- Complete minor work orders such as snake toilets, snake drains, clear slow draining tubs, adjust/replace door closure, remove/replace caulking and replace locks, deadbolts and passage locks.
- Complete basic plumbing work orders such as repair leaking faucets, replace faucets, and replace different components of toilets such as flapper, toilet handle and ballcocks.
- Demonstrate courteous and efficient customer service at all times.
If you're hardworking, reliable, and ready to go to work for a great company, please respond with your information and we will be in touch!
AddressSaint Paul, MN
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?