Project Manager I
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Want to be part of a growing organization where your contribution is vital to communities everywhere? Like to be challenged valued and depended on?
At Tesco Controls we're automating and controlling processes to keep our water supply safe and plentiful. Tesco is 100% employee-owned with a family & fun oriented culture and 45 years of financial stability. As one of the largest system integrators for the water/wastewater industry in the U.S. we work on some of the most complex water projects in the world.
We are looking for experienced and highly skilled Project Managers with controls and automation experience for our Sacramento Headquarters.
If you're looking for a fulfilling career with a financially thriving company that encourages new ideas and treats employees well we invite you to consider becoming a member of our team!
• Work with Engineering and other internal departments to plan, organize and direct project activities.
• Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within the boundaries of company policy and contract specifications.
• Manage project load of up to 40 projects with project budgets up to $10 mil and an unbilled total of up to $20 mil.
• Monitor and control projects through administrative direction of on-site production to ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
• Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
• Represent company in project meetings and attend strategy meetings.
• Explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, customers, and end users.
• Formulate reports on work progress, costs and scheduling.
• Delegate, manage, and monitor assigned projects.
• Monitor and aid in control of quality of project deliverables; ensure work quality meets standards.
• Establish and maintain project schedules to accurately estimate labor utilization and project timing.
• Coordinate with other project team members; identify scope of work, schedule, and budget requirements.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities with customers, consultants and end users.
• Provide technical assistance in developing bid package specifications and evaluation of contractor.
• Follow up with customers to obtain feedback; correct problems, and address customer issues.
• Provide consulting on technical matters relating to new/ pre-established construction projects.
• Coordinate and facilitate meetings with internal departments, subcontractors, and customers.
• Perform all other duties assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelors' degree in Construction Management or PMP certification.
• At least 5 years related experience in the field.
If you feel that you are a good fit for this role please apply and we will respond as soon as possible to you. Thank you!
More about Tesco:
Tesco Controls Inc. is a full-service system integrator and original equipment manufacturer specializing in the water/wastewater traffic and electric utility industries. Tesco's completed over 42 000 successful projects (and over 200 SCADA systems) for its customers. Tesco's corporate office is host to a new 125 000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility. Tesco is a certified member of the Control System Integrators Association (CSIA). This certification assures our customers that Tesco delivers a level of excellence and follows industry best practices and procedures. Founded in 1972 Tesco has emerged as an industry leader whose success can be attributed to complete customer focus and the development of innovative products that reflect quality reliability and functionality. Tesco is proud to manufacture all of its products in the U.S.
Tesco Controls is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Tesco provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.
TechnologyView all jobs at Tesco Controls