Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
Why Terzo Enterprises?
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Positive environment, team oriented
- 6 paid holidays (after 90 days of employment)
- Indoor steady work, year-round!
What you'll do?
- Clean, lubricate, & adjust parts, equipment, & machinery.
- Disassemble machinery & equipment to remove parts & make repairs.
- Examine parts for defects such as breakage & excessive wear.
- Observe & test the operation of machinery & equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters& other testing devices.
- Operate newly repaired machinery & equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
- Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
- Repair & maintain the operating condition of industrial production & processing machinery & equipment.
- Troubleshoot & repair machine electrical & controls malfunctions such as 3-phase motor replacements, photo eye adjustments, servos, machine timing & circuit replacements, etc.
- Cut & weld metal to repair broken metal parts, fabricate new parts, & assemble new equipment.
- Demonstrate equipment functions & features to machine operators.
- Record parts & materials used, & order or requisition new parts & materials as necessary.
- Perform other tasks & special assignments as requested by management
- Willing to work in a fast paced/high volume environment
- attention to detail & commitment to quality
- Keep a clean and safe working environment
- willing to work overtime as needed
- must be 18+ years old
- Repairs and maintains mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic components of production machines and equipment. using basic mechanic hand tools, and power tools.
Join us today!
Pay: $24.00 - $28.00 per hour
ManufacturingView all jobs at Terzo Enterprises