Auto Sales Consultants
Terryville Chevrolet Terryville, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
302 Main St., Terryville, CT 06786
AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANT
Excellent Income and Benefits!
Any Sales Experience is a PLUS, but not required
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Terryville Chevrolet is hiring energetic, motivated people who want a little more out of life. No experience is needed. Selling cars is a great, lucrative career and there is nothing to fear. You will succeed with excellent training and guidance from our management team! We value our employees and invest in their success!
Terryville Chevrolet is not only a leader in the automotive industry, but also a leader in our local community. We're proud to say that our Connecticut Chevrolet dealership has won the prestigious General Motors' Mark of Excellence Award, because it proves our commitment to professionalism and superior customer service. We have been the No. 1 Certified Pre-Owned Dealer in Connecticut for 4 years in a row and are one of the top performance dealers in the state.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
- Competitive pay plan!
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Basic Life Insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Opportunities for advancement
- Training programs
- Flexible schedules
- Work/Life balance
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Learn about vehicle inventory features, etc.
- Greet customers and identify the type of vehicle that meets their needs
- Explain vehicle features and demonstrate operation on test drive
- Present pricing and explain financing options
- Maintain good customer relationships for repeat/referral business
- Respond to sales leads from a variety of sources (phone, walk-ins, internet, newspaper ads, referrals, etc.)
- Work with Sales Managers to ensure sales goals are met
Qualifications - Sales Consultant:
- A positive 'Can Do' attitude and motivation to succeed
- Experience from industries such as Travel, Hospitality, Restaurants, Cell Phone Sales, Insurance, Real Estate, etc. is welcomed
- Excellent communication, customer service, and follow up skills
- Valid in-state driver's license and good driving record
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.