SUMMARY: Executes concept, develops design, and produces art and layouts for screen printing, embroidery, sublimation and digital print.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provides in-house graphic design, print preparation, and archiving of marketing collateral including but not limited to brochures, direct mail, advertising, website materials, posters, packaging, and logos for all products and services.
· Prioritizes and manages multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
· Manages projects from conceptualization to production, including but not limited to consulting with client and management to determine scope of project, developing sample layouts for approval, interfacing with outside vendors, presenting samples for approval, and preparing final layout for production.
· Assures quality of final product before release.
· Maintains high level of knowledge and skill with all computer software related to the design and production of print materials.
· Manages all media assets.
· Assists with strategizing, designing, and producing visual communications.
· Interacts and collaborates effectively with internal and external team members to assure creative needs of the company are met.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
· Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in related field or equivalent
· Two to four years related experience or equivalent
· Proficient on Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop); and Microsoft office Suite
· Ability to conceptualize creative concepts
· Ability to direct and recommend cost-effective creative solutions
· Commitment to excellence and high standards
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Excellent presentation skills
· Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing
· priorities with enthusiasm
· Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects
· Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
· Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
· Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
· Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
· Design--Generates creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to detail.
· Ethics--Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
· Professionalism--Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
· Attendance/Punctuality--Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
· Innovation--Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plans offered
• 401k plan available
Job Type: Full-time