Responsible for transporting bank deposits, mail, paperwork, office supplies, medical supplies, x-rays, pharmacy items, and chemicals & bio-medical materials to and from all Terry Reilly sites, St. Alphonsus Medical Center -Nampa, and other clinics or suppliers as requested or needed by Terry Reilly personnel.
- Knows and complies with proper handling procedures of chemicals and bio-medical materials.
- Checks daily with the Administrative Specialist in Administration for additional assignments.
- Daily picks up bank deposit from the safe in the administration building as well as bank deposit from TR sites. Initials the log for clinics, as well as the log in the administration building safe at the time of deposit pickup. Delivers the bank deposits to the Wells Fargo Bank at 103 12th Ave, Nampa and returns the deposit slips to the Accounting/Purchasing Assistant.
- Daily picks the mail up from the post office box located in the Nampa Post Office and delivers the mail to the Administrative Specialist in Administration.
- Leaves items for special runs at designated locations and have person-receiving items initial special log sheet and return to Administrative Specialist.
- Picks up items from designated locations as requested by appropriate Terry Reilly personnel.
- Follows established route and schedules as set by supervisor.
- Current Idaho driver's license.
- Must have reliable vehicle with current registration and license.
- Must have or be able to obtain commercial-rated insurance coverage at a minimum of $250,000 per person Bodily Injury Coverage; $500,000 Property Damage Coverage; $250,000 Per Person Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage.
- Excellent driving record.
- Must be able to see, hear, and drive own vehicle safely.
- Must be able to use hands and have mobility and dexterity to do repetitive tasks.
- Be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Previous courier experience.
- Familiar with the Nampa, Caldwell, Middleton, Melba, Marsing, Homedale and Boise
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Terry Reilly Health Services