We are a California- based Professional Accountancy firm with an opening in our Camarillo headquarters location. If you are a highly motivated, organized self-starter, this may be the position for you. This position is a full-time, regular schedule, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
Your duties and responsibilities as an Administrative Assistant will support our Accountancy Clients and our business services office in Las Vegas. Primary responsibilities involve:
- Curating Electronic documents and various databases, including routing, distributing and filing to appropriate company files.
- Client follow-up for needed information, verifications, and document signatures or authorizations.
- Update and curate client and project electronic records, maintaining required privacy and confidentiality standards.
- Screen phone calls, redirect calls and take messages. Greet clients, customers and prospects and provide professional customer service for client companies.
- Handles high volume of telephone calls. Manages communications including emails, phone calls and messages
- Various special projects that include use of Excel or other software programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
o High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Associate's degree in Business Administration preferred.
o 1-2 years of clerical, administrative, or office experience
o Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook and MSWord). Ability to learn other software applications.
o Strong verbal and written communication skills
o Comfortable with routinely shifting demands
o High degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
o Data entry experience
o Working knowledge of general office equipment
We offer a competitive wage, group insurance benefits, vacation, holidays,and 401K program.