Therapist - Adult Therapeutic Day Treatment (ATDT) Program - E. McDowell Road, Phoenix ** Sign On Bo
Terros Health Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a Full -Time Therapist working at our Adult Therapeutic Day Treatment (ATDT) program (formerly known as the L.A.D.D.E.R) at our E. McDowell location. Reporting to the Site Manager, the ideal individual is flexible, compassionate and professional. If you enjoy working with individuals during some of the most vulnerable times of their lives this may be just the opportunity you’ve been seeking. Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
We help people live their lives in recovery and we save lives every day. The Adult Therapeutic Day Treatment (ATDT) program (formerly known as the L.A.D.D.E.R) program subscribes to a patient-centered, trauma-informed, care team approach for adults 18 years of age or older who are experiencing symptoms of a mental health disorder and/or substance use disorder. Our direct care staff are very focused and passionate on how they help each patient, and as a result, this type of effort enables the patient to move through the path of residential to outpatient and become more independent. If you want to have an impact on a team by working with patients achieve their goals and reach a level of stability – this is the right place for you. Along with great benefits, continuous training and a welcoming environment, we offer the opportunity for you to grow in your career with Terros Health.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
Recently awarded among Arizona’s Most Admired Companies in 2020
** NEW HIRE SIGN ON BONUS**
Terros Health is hiring a Full-Time Clinician for our E.McDowell location in Phoenix, AZ.
***New Hire Sign On Bonus: $500 if not licensed; $1,000 if licensed (cannot be a temporary license)***
Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
Great benefits, Including 401K and Generous PTO/PST (4+ weeks)
AZ Licensure Reimbursed When Renewed as a TH Employee (According to Policy)
Clinician Duties Include:
- Responsible for providing outpatient counseling services to clients.
- Responsible for intakes, assessments, treatment and discharge planning, and group counseling through evidence-based practices.
- Charts progress, maintains clinical records and ensures implementation of treatment and discharge plans.
- Monitors and follows up on client needs, and submits monthly service reports as required or needed.
- Coordinates services as necessary working in collaboration with various State, Federal, and local agencies.
- Provides client-centered outpatient clinical services to individuals/ families.
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
Clinical supervision for licensure is a possibility
Apply with your resume at www.terroshealth.org
- Masters degree, i.e., MA, MC, MSW, in a behavioral health field, Arizona license or eligible for Arizona license.
- Preferred- One year of experience practicing in one of the licenses listed below.
- Highly preferred: LCSW, LPC, LISAC
- Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (LAMFT)
- Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC)
- Licensed Associate Substance Abuse Counselor (LASAC)
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
- Licensed marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) by the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor (LISAC) by the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Bilingual (Spanish – English) candidates are strongly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have or be able to attain CPR/First Aid certification within 60 days of assuming role.
- Must have valid Arizona driver’s license, be 21 years of age with minimum 3 years driving experience and meet requirements of Terros Health’s driving policy
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or apply for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card (Level 1) within 7 working days of assuming role.
- Must be able to complete the DCS Central Registry Clearance process.
- Must pass a TB Test.
Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
COVID 19 Precautions:
Terros Health remains open for all our patients’ health and wellness needs. We have put in place many protocols to protect our employees and patients and to create a safe work environment. Visit our website to learn more: https://www.terroshealth.org/covid-19/
Terros HealthWhy Work Here?
Great PTO and Benefits
Terros Health is a healthcare company focused on the whole person, providing primary care and specialiizing in mental health and substance use treatment for the last 50 years. We help people live their lives in recovery and we save lives everyday.
HealthcareView all jobs at Terros Health