Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Lead Crisis Clinician - Prescott. Terros Health’s Crisis team provide behavioral health, prevention, education and crisis stabilization services. They serve children, adolescents, adults, senior adults and families as well as schools, neighborhoods, organizations and businesses by providing phone, walk-in and in-home crisis counseling to clients to facilitate immediate stabilization of emotions and behavior. The individual will need to be professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
If you are interested in working for one of the State's Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply!
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus for Licensed level!
$500 Sign-On Bonus for Master degree level!
This position has a dual role: First, as part of the mobile crisis team, the Lead Crisis Clinician responds on-site to individuals in crisis whose issues cannot be resolved by the crisis call center telephonically. Utilizing best practices in crisis intervention, the Lead Crisis Clinician responds to and supports individuals and families in crisis. Second, engages in clinical and administrative activities and oversight necessary for the crisis department to function on a daily basis and meet state standards.
This position will:
- Performing mobile crisis interventions in a variety of settings including individual residences, schools, and hospital emergency rooms.
- Working effectively and respectfully with clients, families, schools, first responders and all others involved
- Supporting hospital discharges by providing assessment, planning and facilitation with hospital team
- Acting as a key interface between the Crisis Department and the crisis call center
- Ensuring the necessary infrastructure is in place and operating
- Helping manage the Crisis Department schedule
- Working closely with fleet and facilities departments
- Auditing of documentation to ensure administrative completeness and accuracy
- Playing a key role in the training of new staff members
- Supporting the Northern Arizona Director and Managers in providing clinical and administrative oversight of BHT level staff, including clinical review of documentation
- Assisting Director and Manager with tasks as needed
- Required- Master's degree or higher in the field of behavioral health and Arizona Behavioral Health licensure, or ability to obtain within 6 months.
- Preferred - Mobile Crisis experience.
- Preferred- One year of experience practicing in one of the licenses listed below.
- Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (LAMFT)
- Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC)
- Licensed Associate Substance Abuse Counselor (LASAC)
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
- Licensed marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) by the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiner
- Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor (LISAC) by the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Must have or obtain a valid Arizona Driver License, be (21 years of age) with a minimum 3 years driving experience. Must meet requirements of Terros driving policy.
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card (Level 1) or apply for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card within 7 working days of employment
Ability to work well and tactfully with individuals and groups
- Ability to perform physical duties associated with this role