Terros Health is pleased to share an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a Full-Time Front Office Assistant working at our 51st Ave HealthCare Center in Phoenix, AZ. Reporting to the Practice Manager, the ideal individual is flexible, compassionate and professional. If you enjoy working with individuals during some of the most vulnerable times of their lives this may be just the opportunity you’ve been seeking.
We are a healthcare company focused on the whole person, providing primary care and specializing in mental health and substance use treatment for the last 50 years.
We help people live their lives in recovery and we save lives every day.
Our programs are accessible and focus on the whole person including: primary care, nutrition, counseling and groups sessions, addiction treatment, children’s services, housing, and pharmacies. Our staff possesses great service and administrative skill sets and in-depth knowledge of patient care that complement the whole person and circle of care. Along with great benefits, continuous training and a welcoming environment, we offer the opportunity for you to grow in your career with Terros Health.
Terros Health is a healthcare organization of caring people, guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment. For more than four decades, the heart of everything we do is inspiring change for life. We help people manage addiction and mental illness, provide primary medical care, restore families, support our veterans, and connect individuals to the care they need.
Terros Health is hiring a Full-Time Front Office Assistant for our 51st Avenue Health Center in Phoenix, AZ.
**This is NOT an MA position**
Monday-Friday, between 7:30am - 5:30pm
Scheduling Patient Appointments
Greeting Community Members
Serve as a Resource for Information
Full Benefits, Including 401K and Generous PTO/PST (4+ weeks)
Front Office Assistant Duties Include:
- Scheduling patient appointments for our Clinicians, Med Providers and Primary Care Physicians
- Establish the payer/insurance eligibility for patients upon arrival
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Perform patient intake interviews
- Records Management Information System data and provides required reports
- Function as a receptionist
Terros Health offers an excellent benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Generous PTO/paid sick leave (4+ weeks in year 1)
- Wellness and employee assistance plan
$ Bilingual language differential pay
- The successful individual will have no less than one (1) year of experience in a medical healthcare environment (e.g. dental office, private practice, podiatry, urology, or behavioral health) just to name a few.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Familiarity with health insurance eligibility and EMR.
- Able to type 40-50wpm.
- Two years of experience in office procedures (preferred).
- Ability to maintain professional working relationships.
- Proven track record of delivering a high level of customer service in a healthcare setting.
- Applicant must possess or be able to attain a State of Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card within (7) days of employment
This role is a non-driving position. This position is performed at one location and does not require travel to various Terros Health centers. May be 18 years of age and with less than two years’ driving experience or no driving experience.
- Must pass a TB Test.
Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Terros HealthTerros Health is a healthcare company focused on the whole person, providing primary care and specialiizing in mental health and substance use treatment for the last 50 years. We help people live their lives in recovery and we save lives everyday.